Monday, November 12, 2007

Time Away


Sorry I haven't written in a while. I know it gets old looking at the same posts. Chris and I went away for a few days. We went up to Breckenridge. It is a ski resort town in the Rocky Mountains. It was beautiful up there. We had a great time. It was so nice to be able to relax and unwind.

Grandma and Aunt Jenny came to stay with the girls while we were away. The girls had a great time with them and we appreciate all you guys did for us. The girls don't quite understand the distance we live away, "Mom can Grandma come over today." That is the question I now have to answer. Thanks again for coming it was good to see you two!!

I almost forgot to mention Jenny's cute baby Grant. He was probably the biggest help of all. He did the cooking, the cleaning and putting the girls to bed. Grant you are welcome anytime!!!

7 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

How fun for you guys and I was wondering where you had gone to!

The Biggs Family said...

It looks beautiful. Glad you guys could get away, get some alone time for some wiky wiky. hehehehe.

Grandma H said...

Thanks again for inviting us. It was really a fun week-end. We love you all. Tell Audrey and Kate that I wish I could just show up for the afternoon. Grandma

Tanya McKibben said...

How good for you to get away. Josh and I have not done that yet. Way to keep the romance alive! I bet Chris was a happy man.

Tanya McKibben said...

P.S. I miss you. Lets talk soon.

Miken Harding said...

How fun-glad you guys still do that! I love getting away with Phil. I miss the days when I was a flight attendant and we would stand at the airport and look at the screen and pick random places to go for the day and eat lunch! Loved that-so many good memories. But I love our baby too!

Tanya McKibben said...

Hello....it's time for another post. What are you up to my darling cousin? I miss you.