I just want to express my love and gratitude for those of you who have been there for me. I really appreciate your comments and phone calls. I love you all.
Oh, I'm so sorry. You have such a beautiful family and I remember you well. I thought you were gorgeous, first of all! And second, Adam always said such nice things about you. Thank you for commenting on my blog. It is so much fun to catch up with people from home!
Kara, I'm so sorry to hear about the baby, we just lost one ourselves three weeks ago! We'll keep you and your family in our prayers, best of luck in the future. I was so excited to find your blog, after we moved we lost touch with everyone, Lisa just found us! Thank goodness for friends! Your girls are adorable! I'm adding you to our friends list on our blog, if that's ok... our blog is mkdollarfamily.blogspot.com, blogs are so great for keeping in touch while everyone is so busy! Kelsey Dollar
4 comments:
Thinking of you and hope you know how much we love you!
Oh, I'm so sorry. You have such a beautiful family and I remember you well. I thought you were gorgeous, first of all! And second, Adam always said such nice things about you. Thank you for commenting on my blog. It is so much fun to catch up with people from home!
Kara,
I'm so sorry to hear about the baby, we just lost one ourselves three weeks ago! We'll keep you and your family in our prayers, best of luck in the future.
I was so excited to find your blog, after we moved we lost touch with everyone, Lisa just found us! Thank goodness for friends! Your girls are adorable! I'm adding you to our friends list on our blog, if that's ok... our blog is mkdollarfamily.blogspot.com, blogs are so great for keeping in touch while everyone is so busy!
Kelsey Dollar
Post a Comment