Thursday, May 21, 2009

Picture update


He is getting so big.


All the shoveling I had to do from the snow storm we got in the middle of April.

This is the baby bunny that fell down our basement window well, the Saturday night before Easter. Chris was able to open the window and get him out. We have a bunny family that lives in our backyard, a snake every once in a while and now a bird has made a nest and is resting on three eggs. We have our own little animal preservation back there.
CJ's blessing day. Thank you Aunt Patty for the adorable outfit.


Look how little he was.

P.S. I know that having kids makes me loose brain cells, but I put these pictures in order of how I wanted them and they came out backwards. Then I couldn't get them to move around. What am I doing wrong?

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

My pictures always appear in reverse order on my blog too and it drives me crazy! I always have to think about the order I want them in and then open them up backwards. I've tried moving them around afterwards and that is frustrating, too.

I love the pictures of your kids! Your baby is so cute! I love the picture of him in the bathtub!

Happy (late) Birthday! Loosing weight from having a baby stinks. I still have 15-20 pounds to go if I want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Here's hoping!

Love ya!
Stephanie

Jean said...

SIGH! He looks like one of your family!!

Grandma H said...

Thanks for the updated photos. It is amazing how fast these little ones grow. Don't they know that these baby years are the best - no responsibility, everyone loves you, you are adorable with very little hair and no teeth. Too bad the other end of life isn't so friendly.

Lisa Henderson said...

Hes so cute! I still havent figured out how to get pictures to load right on my blog either! It just takes me forever to get them arranged!

The Biggs Family said...

Well it is about time you post something momma! Your kids are so cute. Nice work.

And about the posting order, I always have to go into the html section and cut and past the order that I want....i know a lot of work.