What is better a than a guy who gets all the Christmas decorations out, puts the tree together, decorates the tree and the mantel and hangs the stockings all by himself? Not much. Thanks Chris you are the best!! All I had to do was go shopping for the day. Not a bad trade I say.
Friday, December 14, 2007
What a Man!
Posted by Kara at 9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a guy! Your tree looks good
Looks so pretty, like a great place to settle with a cup of hot chocolate. MOM
What a good husband. It is fun to have a guy that isn't afraid to just jump right in and get things done.
What a deal! It looks nice and cozy!
We hope you all have a great Chrismas and we really missed having you aroun this year. Hopefully nexy year we can all be togather.
Hey the memory game I made for my mom turned out great. Thanks for your help!
So every day I go and check your blog to see if you have a new post up. I see you haven't. I think someone needs to put a new post up.... :)
Post a Comment