I know it has been forever since I have written. I got busy and then just poof, my creativity was gone. Now I feel like so much time has passed how do I write about all of it?
So I will mention an important event. In December Chris came in the door with the mail and a big smile on his face. He tried to act nonchalant when he handed me a letter to read. He got his results from his FE exam (fundamentals of engineering). He PASSED. I am so pleased with his hard work. He is just so excited he doesn't have to take it over, and that he is one step and one year closer to him becoming a Professional Engineer. Yea for Chris!!!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
I Know, I Know, I Know
Posted by Kara at 3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment