
#10 on interesting things about myself would be that I like to watch infomercials. Thats right, I like to watch those things and to top it off I believe them too. I got this addictions from my mom, we use to watch them all together. It was fun. Some of the things we have ordered have been useful.
I got the Swivel Sweeper for Christmas, and I love it. The swivel Sweeper works, it really works. I have a much cleaner floor for it. And the girls can use it and do quite a bit of cleaning all on their own. If you are looking for something to help keep crumbs off the floor this is your answer.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Swivel Sweeper
Posted by Kara at 2:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
somehow this fact does not surprise me at all! :)
Hey my sweet infomercial queen! I watched 27 dresses last night, and the main character reminded me of you. I can't put my finger on why, but she was a really sweet beautiful person who couldn't say no to the people she loved. If you see it tell me if you identify with her. Maybe I just miss you, so I am imagining things.
My deep secret is I love them too!! But Nayelit would never buy the things I want =)
Hey!! You were in town and we tried to get to see you guys but had the worst time getting ahold of people. Just know we tried. We wanted to spend some time with you guys so bad. Hope all is well!!
Okay, you sold me! I'm gonna go buy a swivel sweeper!
Maybe I NEED to go get a Swivel Sweeper!!! :)
oh where oh where has kara gone? miss you! how's life? the new eating style? chris' health? your girls? life?
brandi
I wish we were going to the reunion. We can't afford to go with the price of gas and the distance of the trip. I am really bummed, but I think Jaush, Amy, Jeremi, and Rebecca are going. Have a great time, and can't wait for your new updates!
Love you guys!
brandi
Post a Comment