I have enjoyed reading everyone else's blog, just had nothing to write except I feel really yucky. So I thought I would save everyone the details. I know feeling really sick is a good sign, it just doesn't feel that way when you are going through it. But thank you to Chris for updating the blog for me and thank you to all of you for thinking and praying for us. I really appreciate it. I have just 2 more weeks of the supplement they have me taking (which causes the majority of the nauseousness) and I should be feeling better. I hope to be back writing all of my witty posts soon. Thanks again for thinking of us. Love you all
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh Kara! I hope you feel better soon. It's got to be so hard with being a full time mommy to two energetic little girlies, and feeling so sick. Looking forward to hearing how you are doing after the medication. Please keep us updated. Love you!!
Sissy preggo girl! Just kidding but Im sure glad Im out of that stage now. You will be feeling better soon and all of this will forgotten!
Hey cute girl,
You can do it!
How was that for a pep talk?
Yeah, I know pretty pathetic. Honestly...I'm just so happy that it's not me. Yeah...I'm that thoughtful. ;)
xoxo
Cory
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! I've been a bit behind on my reading, so hopefully by now you are feeling tons better and things are going well. My fingers are crossed and my prayers are with you!!!
ok ok ok.....you get me all worried when you dont post forEVER! is everything going ok this time? hope so. love you.
brandi
Hi Kara...saw your blog on Melissas blog...congratulations and hope you feel better soon. I was really sick last time also...so i feel for you.
katrine
hey we sure had fun at the New Mexico get together. Your daughters are beautiful and it was fun catching up as we tried to watch the kids. Look forward to next year.....pull!
Hey Kara! Your blog is so cute. That is so exciting that you are pregnant! Im sorry your not feeling good. But congrats!
Post a Comment