Well, I've given the family blogger 10 days now to enter a new post, but alas she has failed to add to her blog. I know you all miss her and her writings. I miss her doing the writings as well, but...
She has had a good excuse. She has been feeling lousy for almost two months now, and I hope, and I pray that this first trimester hurries along, because I want my sweet loving wife back and doing the things even she wants to do.
That's right, if you haven't figured it out from my last paragraph I guess your the type that needs it spelled out in black and white, we're pregnant again and hoping that all goes better this time than it did last time.
We had an ultrasound today, and all looks well with the baby. And drum roll please, it's a ............ gummy bear. Or at least that's what it looks like to us. If you thought I was going to announce the sex already, come on. We're just 8 weeks and 4 days along. You can't see that kinda stuff yet, but if you can, will you let us know. I've included the pictures for your viewing pleasure.
Actually the reason we had an ultrasound this early is due to the loss we had a couple of months ago, but all seems to be going well now, and we hope we don't have to deliver any bad news again after making this announcement. So, keep your finger crossed.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Me Again
Posted by Chris at 9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Congratulations! I'm very happy for you guys.
It must be the angle - I can't tell which of you this one looks like!
Hooray! I am so thrilled for your family. I hope that you are feeling better very soon, Kara. We just had baby #3 and after going through the sickness and all the "fun" changes pregnancy brings...it is nice to again realize that it was all worth it. I will be praying for you, my friend!
Love, Jen
Yay Kara and Chris! What a blessing. I'll keep ya in my prayers. I have a feeling this will be the year where we finally have babies around the same time. I will keep you posted on any news we find out :)
Ok, time for the count down ticker:)
I want to know every time I open your page how many days left until the birth:)
I agree, either lima bean or jelly bean for sure :)
oh, i am so happy and grateful for the tender mercies of the Lord. We are praying for your new baby and Chris' health....your whole family! we love you!
brandi
Hang in there for just a couple more weeks and then the sickness will be a thing of the past!
Congratulations! I hope everything goes well for you guys! Audrey looks so cute in her teddy bear costume!
Congrats I am so happy for you both!
Oh Kara! This is great news!!! YAY! I'm soooo happy for you!!! Can you feel my enthusiasm with all these exclamation points?!!!!! Hooray!! We'll keep you in our prayers. It sure looks like it's going well!! You have a cute little gummi bear! I'm sorry you are feeling under the weather. Be sure and tell Chris that he needs to cook meals, clean house, bathe the kids, give you a massage at least every day, pedicure every few days and let you buy whatever you want on QVC while feeding you chocolate covered strawberries. This needs to go on for at least another 5 or so months. You'll be feeling better in no time!
Hugs,
Julianne
Congrats!! We'll be praying for you that all goes well!!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. We'll keep you in our prayers and we hope that you start feeling better!
Post a Comment