
Today I went to the Temple. After wards I headed to Deseret Book. While waiting for my inscription to be printed I thought I would get myself a treat (you know for being righteous and all). They had these orange rolls for 50% off. They were so good. I can't even describe in words the ooey goodness these rolls possessed. Hence the fact that I ate almost all of them myself.
Now that I have made this confession I don't want to talk about it again. They were good, I was hungry and I am weak, very, very weak.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Heaven in a Carton
Posted by Kara at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would have done the exact same thing. They look so delicious.
I found a link to your blog on Cory's blog. It has been fun to skim through things and see what you guys are up to. I am pregnant, too. I'm a few weeks behind you. But these orange rolls look really good to me right now. Because it's all about the food these days.
Post a Comment