Monday, October 6, 2008

Baby News!!



Well, the majority of you were correct, It's a BOY. We are having a baby boy. I have included a picture of the proof. Sorry for any of you conservative folks, I am very excited and proud of that little picture.

We are so excited that everything looks fine and he is growing very well. He is measuring big enough that it pushes the due date 5 days sooner. But I doubt the doctor will officially change the date. Looks like we might have a big baby. But that's nothing new in this family.

Thanks for everyone's votes.

14 comments:

Johnson-n-Johnson said...

You guys! That is so awesome! Hurray! I know you guys are excited. We are so happy for you. We LOVE little boys!

congrats!
brandi

Lisa Henderson said...

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! A boy will start to even things out a little for Chris. I'll bet you guys are so excited!

Tanya McKibben said...

Yay! I already love the little Chris Jr!

Jean said...

You are going to love the adventure of a little boy! We are all so happy for you!

Jen said...

yeah you will have so much fun!

Annie said...

Congratulations! Now Chris shouldn't feel so outnumbered!

Baker Family said...

Congratulations!!!!
2 girls and a boy. What more could you ask for. I should find out soon, I would love that same combination, but I will of course feel blessed with whatever we are given.

Laura said...

Looks like my comment didn't save earlier. I said that we are so excited to know you are having your first little guy and that he looks so healthy. Looks like we have a nursery to work on. Have a great night! We love you guys! and girls!

Shalena said...

That is so exciting!! I am so excited for you guys to have a little boy. Boys are so much fun!!

Niki said...

Congrats! Boys are so fun- definitely different than girls- but fun! We'll have more cousins close together.

Derek and Emily said...

Boys are so fun!!! Congratulations!

Tait said...

Congrats, been a long time you have a beautiful family take care Oh yeah it's me Ryan Tait from Corona

The Brewer Family said...

YAY! Congratulations!! We are so happy for you:)
Hugs,
Ed and Julianne