Thursday, October 9, 2008

Carnivous

I am sitting here checking blogs and hungry as a wolf. I want meat so bad. I want lettuce wraps, orange chicken, chow mien noodles, cowboy nachos, pasta, cheesy bread and anything else that sounds savory. I would just go make most of this, but it seems I never have the ingredients that I need to make what I want. I had a decent breakfast and then just made some scrambled eggs, but nothing is feeling the ever increasing vastness that is my stomach. I have been told that you can have different cravings between boy and girl pregnancies. Today that feels true.

Here is what I was looking at that got me craving so much, and this one didn't help any either.

Anyone in a cooking mood, you are welcome to come over and make my day.

3 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

I told you! With boys I just want meat...salty...savory...meat!
Yum Yum.

Nothing feels as good as feeding a pregnacy craving!

Julie said...

Kara,

I'm glad you found me! I had to laugh at your post. When I was pregnant with Sienna, I craved beef! I usually don't care for it. Ahh, pregnancy cravings..

Julie

jwilson said...

Wish I lived closer! I would be over in a second! Congrats on the boy! I am so glad everything looks good.

Good luck with the cravings!