With this bed rest stuff I don't get down to the computer all that much. But we now have a date set to have our baby boy. I will go in this Sunday night and they will start inducing me. My blood pressure is just not cooperating very much and my Dr. feels that at 38 weeks it is time. I am so excited to finally meet baby CJ. For the most part I feel that that is his name. He will be named after his father, Christopher Lyle Hereth. And if he turns out half as wonderful as his father(which I suspect he will be) I will be a very happy mother. Chris is so wonderful, he is an amazing husband, father and friend. I am so grateful he asked if I would be his.
So instead of 20 more days, I have 5. I am so excited - not for the delivery part - but the baby part.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
The Date Has Been Set
Posted by Kara at 10:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I am excited too! Can't wait to see pics of this sweetheart!
The delivery is the BEST part! Meeting that new little one and instantly LOVING them!
My prayers and thoughts are with you Kara! I know all will go as planned! xoxo Cory
5 days is so much better than 20! Congratulations and I hope everything goes smoothly!
Good luck! You'll be in our prayers!
Yay! Congrats. We can't wait to see pictures of baby CJ!
Love you guys!
Brandi
Its getting so close! I better give you a call today so we can chat it up before you get to busy!
good luck hope all goes well! Boys are easier I think:) But I just love my girl too!
Post a Comment