Nana Jann came this last weekend to see her newest grandchild.She bought matching pajamas for all the girls.
On Sunday Kate held CJ for the first time. She hadn't wanted to until then.
Oh, how I just love new babies, my new babies.
P.S. A little side note, Audrey is wearing a mask in the hospital room because both her and Kate had a really bad cough. We were worried about them coughing all over CJ.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Has It Already Been a Week
Posted by Kara at 1:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am glad you have aunt Jann visiting you. I cant wait to have my baby boy....I am feeling very pregnant and ready to have him out. Your kids are adorable.
He is soo cute! And the girls are getting so big! All so cute. And I'm sure you are too. HOpe your doing ok. Love ya
What an ADORABLE little guy! CONGRATULATIONS! I am so glad that you are all doing well.
Fun to see pics of your sweet mom, too. I always loved being in your home with your mom. Please tell her hello.
Hope you are able to recover quickly and enjoy your new little CJ!
Love, Jen
Thanks for keeping us up to date on CJ and family. Love those look alike pjs.
He's so cute!
Post a Comment