You guys make adorable girls... keep em coming! How far apart are all of your kids? I cant keep it straight? We are expecting too. I am only 13 weeks along. Due. Oct. 15th.
Tell Chris that if he ever gets too inundated with femininity to grab CJ and give me a call. We'll go out and shoot something with guns and then eat some meat or something.
6 comments:
Congratulations!
Congratulations! For the record I was wrong but I'm sure CJ will love another sister.
Congrats!
You guys make adorable girls... keep em coming! How far apart are all of your kids? I cant keep it straight? We are expecting too. I am only 13 weeks along. Due. Oct. 15th.
Tell Chris that if he ever gets too inundated with femininity to grab CJ and give me a call. We'll go out and shoot something with guns and then eat some meat or something.
Yay! I am so excited for you Kare-Bear! Love you!
Post a Comment