Saturday, April 24, 2010

Kara’s Cakes

So Kara hasn’t shared this with anyone yet so I thought I would do it.  Kara has been taking a Cake decorating class the last couple of months and she’s doing a great job, and thought that her work ought to be shared with everyone else (this is her husband putting this together if you didn’t figure it out already).  I’m not a great blogger so I will do my best with this.

100_1722100_1723

These are Kara’s first Cake from her Class.

100_1726 100_1724 100_1725

This Cake was done for a Friend’s daughter’s birthday party.

100_1732

Here she practiced some different things.

100_1734 100_1733

Here’s one she did for my sister’s B-day at her class.

By the way, next month she puts together a wedding cake.  That should be fun

Love you Kara, you’re doing great.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great job blogging Chris and sharing these pictures! I love your cakes Kara! They look beautiful!

Lisa Henderson said...

Impressive!

Grandma H said...

Awesome Kara!

Julie B. said...

those look really cute! great job kara!

Laura said...

Hey cutie! I know you are playing (and working) with your mom, so I thought I would leave you a message here. I was just asked to make a wedding cake for a wedding coming up in August with fondant. Want to play along with me?