Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Guy

This is a snapshot of my days:

Messy CJ 006

Messy CJ 008

 

Messy CJ 010

 

Messy CJ 028

Messy CJ 031Grace 019

Are you seeing the same pattern I see.  I love this little monster, but he is like a whirlwind, and messes up before I can clean up.

5 comments:

Knutson Family said...

Maybe I'm grateful I don't have any boys! :) How fun! Someday these will be the most precious photos you have!

Niki said...

LOL! I loved this set of pictures! What a mess and what a cutie!

Sarah said...

This makes me so excited to finally have a boy, ha ha! Enjoy it!

Janis said...

Oh Kara, I feel for you, lol! I remember those days all too well.It looks like he loves to cook though! Enjoy the journey. It is over before you know it.

Lori said...

These pictures are hilarious Kara! You gotta love those boys!