Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Gracie Lou Who

Grace is such a sweet little baby.  I say little because she has not gotten chunky like my other 3.  She is moving and grooving though.  Just this week she started doing an army crawling thing.  She rolls and scoots.Messy CJ 020

And when she isn’t scooting across the floor you can find her here:'

Messy CJ 033

I am only barely surviving 4 children because I have this sleepy wrap.  It has been my miracle.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Look at those skinny legs!!! (Grace's are tiny too!) Love you, Laura

Julie said...

Finally!!! You are alive! Grace is precious! I can't believe you have 4!!!

Knutson Family said...

What a sweetheart!

Julie B. said...

Aww! She is so cute!
I'm lovin her hat with the flower!

Sarah said...

Next time you need a picture like this call me and I'll run over and take it. She is beautiful!

Lori said...

She's adorable and so petite.