Monday, September 26, 2011

My Little Monkeys

Here is a little poem I wrote about my kids:

One little monkey swinging in a tree teasing mom and dad you need another one of me. Along came Miss Kate not so quiet as can be.

Two little monkeys swinging in a tree teasing mom and dad you need another one of me. Along came Mr. CJ not so quiet as can be.

Three little monkeys swinging in a tree teasing mom and dad you need another one of me. Along came Miss Grace not so quiet as can be.

Four little monkeys swinging in a tree teasing mom and dad you need another one of me. Along comes baby #5 I am so sick as can be.


This is kind of old news for anyone that is on Facebook. But I thought I would share this on here since this can be archived.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I didn't see your annoucement on FB. Congratulations! I hope you start to feel better soon. Pregnancy sickness is the worst!

Sarah Burgoyne said...

Congratulations! We need to become FB friends.

Jen said...

Congrats! Exciting news! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Julie B. said...

Congratulations! Hope you feel chipper real soon!