Monday, April 7, 2008

Catching Up

I know it has been so long since I have updated my blog. For the most part I have had a one track mind and didn't really want to write about what was on my mind so I just didn't write.


For Easter we took a trip to California. It was a lot of fun. The girls loved seeing Nana Jann and their cousins Wyatt and Shane(Chelsea and Landon too). The weather was great, I had no idea it was going to be so hot down there. We had a good time at Disneyland with everyone else in world too. Never go during Spring Break. Which I knew that is why we first were scheduled to be in California in Feburary, but because of the my miscarriage we had to postpone the trip till Easter. And because I had already promised the girls we would take them to Disneyland, we went with the crowd. Just to give you an idea, we made it on maybe 10 rides all day. We waited in line for almost 2 hours each for Finding Nemo (so NOT worth it) and Space Mountain (So worth it). Going to Disneyland is the only time that I miss living in California.

Now it would be great if I could include some cute pictures of the girls from Disneyland, but I forgot the camera in the car that day. Way to go me!!

So I have a birthday coming up pretty soon and it is going to be the big 30. I want to have a good time and celebrate it well. Do any of you have any good ideas? I would like to have a party, but I don't know what we should do at it. I have elaborate daydreams about what a party should be, but I don't know what to do realistically. By the way all of you are invited!!!!

4 comments:

Julie B. said...

Nice to see you back Kara! About the big 30, do what you really, really want. We would love to come too! Just let us know and we'll see if we can arrange something!

Lisa Henderson said...

Good to see you back...Ive been thinking about you a lot. As for the big 30 I cant decide for myself if I want a huge party or I want a therapist. Just kidding!

Johnson-n-Johnson said...

Yes. A big party, followed by a babysitter and a two-day trip for you and Chris.

Kelsey said...

Hello! Thanks for the address change update. I'm glad you guys were still able to get away and enjoy some family time. As for the big 30 - you already did what I got to do for mine, so I say do whatever sounds the most fun to you - whether it is a party or a weekend alone with Chris! Just enjoy. This is a hard b-day, at least it was for me, so do whatever makes you feel YOUNG!