Friday, April 11, 2008

Sorry for the inconvenience


If you are reading this then I guess you got the message of our new blog address. Sorry for the inconvenience, I just wanted to take our last name out of the blog address. I am trying to be safe without having to go private, yet. So now I feel a tad better.

5 comments:

The Biggs Family said...

Got it!!! Chat with you later!

Anonymous said...

Man, I am dealing with the same thing. I don't want to go private. But I am a little nervous by all the traffic on my site. And it doesn't help that our name is on the header. Maybe I should change that!?

Padmini said...

Kara! I got your e-mail and was so happy to hear from you! I guess you got my e-mail way back when. I just read the last few entries- I am so very sorry, Kara, and I pray you will be comforted through the infinite power of Christ's Atonement. I don't know what it's like to lose a child you are carrying, but I am sure it is very, very hard. I love you and wish all the best for your healing and happiness!

Padmini

P.s. I turned 30 earlier this year. Honestly, I had a hard time with it. But I hope you have (had?) a fabulous birthday! Life just keeps getting better as we get older!

Shannon said...

I'm with you on the name change. I'm all about not saying what city I live in or using anyone's last names. I'm glad your blogging again.

Vero said...

We decided to take our last name off our blog as well.
Our new address is dulcehogarde4.blogspot.com