Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Sis

I want to wish my little sister a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY. She is awesome and I hope you have a great day Chelsea.

My sister is extremely talented. She is the one who designed my lovely new blog heading, and she has just started a new web page/blog for her photography. She has an amazing eye for detail and I encourage all to check it out here. Plus she is having a giveaway for a free mini photo shoot. Anyone in California would be stupid not to try and win it.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I love you

2 comments:

Johnson-n-Johnson said...

your last post made me giggle. i have a love affair with the salty food, but i figure fat people are harder to kidnap, so the hubs will never have to worry that I'll be taken!
love you!

The Biggs Family said...

Ok maybe this post will post. Thank you so much! Little sister and I have a tear in our eye. I love you too! Can't wait to see you in Nov.