Monday, July 20, 2009

Updates & Excuses


Audrey started 1st grade. We have year round school here, so she is in her 3 week of 1st grade. She will be off next week and has until August 17 or 18th till she goes back. I can't believe how much she has grown up. I miss my pudgy little baby. Man how time flies.

And here is a picture of another of my little babies. He is so sweet. This last week during Sacrament meeting he has found his vocal cords. He now "talks" a lot. And he loves to eat. It seems lately he wants more solid type stuff instead of the runny baby food.
So I haven't posted very frequently lately, and that probably won't change much. I have been in a biggest loser competition and need to make sure I get my exercise in. So if my time only allows for blogging or exercising, exercising will (or should ) win out. Plus Chris has been traveling to Pittsburgh a lot. He will be home this week and leave again next week, so that makes balancing everything more difficult. I am down 20lbs and still have 30 more to go. If anyone has any good diet tips or recipes please send them my way. I would really like to loose as much as I can.

2 comments:

Grandma H said...

Wow Kara - Way to go!

jwilson said...

Ok, such a cute baby...I want to kiss his chubby cheeks. YUM!

First grade! Can we really have first grade girls? I am excited for them but...having a little bit of a hard time. How are you handling it?

GREAT job on the 20 lbs. That is very impressive! I have some recipes that I will have to send your way. My neighbor is a nutritionist and has passed on some wonderful recipes and ideas for good for me food.

Send me an email at
wilsonfam_28@yahoo.com so that I can get your email and I will send those recipes/ideas on. :)

Sure wish you were closer! Our kids would have fun, yes! But I know I would have fun, too!!!

Miss you!
Jen