So our boy is getting so big. He is trying really hard to crawl, and I'll bet that by the time Chris gets back from his next trip we'll be needing to baby proof the house again. He's also really enjoying his thumb the last little while.
Food has become one of his favorite things. He's always hungry and not just for a bottle. He really wants human food. But without teeth, it's a little difficult.
He's also loving his bouncer. Enjoy this little video of him having a good old time.
Friday, August 7, 2009
SOOOO BIG!!
Posted by Kara at 8:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am gonna tell daddy you said he looks like a little dancer! HOW CUTE! I can't wait to meet him!
Wow! He really is a big guy! Hope you had a good week!
He looks like such a happy boy!
"Daddy's little dancer" I think that it is adorable! You will have to teach me how to do the video clip one of these days before Annie is walking! She you tomorrow night! ~Laura
Post a Comment