Here is a picture of Audrey at her first week of Preschool. I was invited to join 6 other mothers in doing preschool with them. We each take a week to teach. It is working out wonderfully. I feel so blest to have such sweet girls for Audrey to associate with. They all seem to be in love with dressing up and being Princesses. Right down Audrey's alley. As you can see by the last picture, this is Audrey dressing up and dancing. How cute are they?

Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Audrey's Preschool
Posted by Kara at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I still cannot believe that Audrey is preschool. Hope your having fun!!
Way cute. I bet that is fun to have a group to do that with. Its so nice to have a break in the day. Today was Calebs first official day where he went alone and I didnt know what to do with myself!
It looks like Audrey is a great dancer. She must have gotten her moves from her mom (or her mom's cousin). How cute is she!
Post a Comment