Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Kate






Today is Kate's 2nd birthday. Oh how they grow. Here are just some the the cute things Kate does, says or likes:

- She love Thomas the Train
- She loves balls
- She loves to tease and play with her sister
- She can count to 13 all by herself
- She has a favorite pink blanket
- She still hardly has any hair ( but I love it)
- She has a sense of humor like her grandpa Lyle
- She LOVES to swing
- She says her prayers and sings Mary had a little lamb before bed every night
She brings tears to my eyes as I reflect and think about the sweet little spirit she is and how special she is to me. I can't believe how quickly our children grow up. I feel blest that Heavenly Father entrusted these two sweet girls to me to help learn and grow in this life.

3 comments:

The Biggs Family said...

Kate is so cute! I cannot believe that she is two! Kate..hope you had a good day. We love you.

Miken Harding said...

So fun...so when did you get all cakey!!!??? That's awesome. What a fun hobbie! Looks great. My b-day is in march:)

Grandma H said...

Thanks for being such a wonderful mom to these sweet little one. Love ya' Margaret