I got my hair cut yesterday, and thought I would post the before and after pictures. I don't know what it is but I hate doing my hair. Maybe it was my bad cut previously or just running after kids or something. Of course they never give you what you ask for but at least it is not horrible. See what you think. 

Saturday, September 22, 2007
Kara's New Do
Posted by Kara at 4:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very cute!looks great.
Vero.
I think its way cute!
Kara!!!!
I was just checking out Tanya's blog and saw the link to your blog. I'm so excited to see you!!!!!!!!
Your hair cut is great!
love ya,
Kanoe (da-fuchi-la)
I like it! I've had my hair short for so long but I've been growing it out. Seeing your hair cut makes me want to cut mine again. We'll see.
Post a Comment