For an enrichment activity we decoupaged wood letters. It is now a new favorite thing to do. You can decoupage anything!! So I decided to do my silver canister that holds my utensils. It is so easy and makes ordinary items extraordinary. Here are some pictures. If I am not careful I'm sure I will end up decoupaging the whole house!!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007
A New Hobby
Posted by Kara at 2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way cute. I saw a clock today that someone had used a piece of wood. Did the paper over it and then bought a clock kit to put in it. Then she hung it all on a cute ribbon. It was way cute!
Chris and Kara!! I have wanting to get ahold of you guys to let you know we have a blog. send me an email so we can be in touch.
pescadito35@gmail.com
Is that Brother Salmond from Seattle? If so, John and Lisa Henderson say hi!
Post a Comment