What is going on: (that is supposed to be a question mark) I sometimes let Audrey play pbskids.org and when I come back on to type, I have trouble with some punctuation. I don~t know how to fix it. But as you can see things aren~t working right. So I am not a bad typer. Just wanted to make that clear before you read the next post and think I can~t type right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
ok...that is funny. I don't know why it is, but I'm totally in tears laughing. OOhhh that was a good one.
It was great to talk to you earlier. I had something really important that I wanted to type and now I forget....Hmm I will come back later when I remember.
Poor Audrey. I guess when you think you've got everything figured out kids prove you wrong!
Oh my gosh! I love that photo up there on your blog! Who took that, she must be an amazing photographer..hehehe. Looks good!
Hi Hereths!
WE weren't sure how to find you, but we are so glad we did! What are you guys up to? What's new in Life?
Brandi, David, and Lincoln
Here is our family page!
ji! ji ! sorry Walter show me that last nithg at 2:00 Am. and I jump up.spooky ja! Veronica.
Post a Comment