Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Yummy



Growing up it was tradition for my mom to make a big batch of cinnamon rolls for Sunday morning Conference. This year I decided to continue that tradition. This is just one of four pans I made Sunday morning. They didn't turn out quite as I had hoped, but that didn't stop me and the girls from eating our fair share.

Wasn't Conference wonderful? I feel so blessed to belong to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. To have a Prophet and Apostles to lead, guide and direct us in this life. What a true blessing that is in my life.

4 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

This was the first year that I didnt do cinnamon rolls for conference and missed it so much. Well, I couldnt eat and move so I guess not too much. I have the cinnabon recipe if you want it. Its awesome and John even worked at cinnabon when he was 16 and he says the frosting and filling are the same but the dough came preformed so he cant vouch for that. I think it might even be in the cookbook come to think of it....hmmm let me know if its not and you want it!

Annie said...

Funny how widespread that cinnamon roll tradition is. This is the second year I've done it but Jordan's mom did it when he was younger.

Shannon said...

They look yummy! And Conference was great. We are all so lucky that we can watch so easily from our own family rooms.

Johnson-n-Johnson said...

Hey!!!! Can you tell Robby and Nayelit to let us read their blog too. you have to be an invited reader....Hope everything is great! Your cinnamon rolls looked amazing!

brandi