I went to a youth dance last night!!!!! Okay, so I was a chaperon and not a teeny bopper checking out all the boys. But none the less I was very excited and had a great time. Chris is the new young men's president in our ward and was in charge of chaperoning the youth dance. Growing up I went to a dance EVERY Saturday night. There was hardly a Saturday from the time I was 14 to about 17 that I wasn't at a dance somewhere in the Southern California vicinity. All day Saturday I was excited and thinking about what I was going to wear. I seriously felt like I was a teenager again.
This was probably the most fun I have had at a dance though. Because unlike when I was a teenager I didn't have to worry if someone was going to ask me to dance. I wasn't all stressed out and wondering if tonight was the night I was going to meet the man (back then boy) of my dreams. I already had him. It is nice to be done with all of the teenage anxieties and just enjoy dancing and being with my forever sweetheart!!
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Dancing Queen
Posted by Kara at 5:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ok, so I am so jealous!
AHHHHHH!
You are so lucky!
Next time take me, K?
We are like the same dancing queen girl!
You had like the best date ever!
horrah!!
You are so much...no words can describe that little girl inside..your so cute
Youth Dances...good/bad/great/ick memories! Gee, you're right, I'm sure glad that rollercoaster is over!
Post a Comment