Today is Audrey's 4th Birthday. I got up early and decorated her birthday cake. She said she wanted a Barbie/princess cake. Here are some pictures of the cake. I have updated this post to add a picture of Audrey with her birthday cake.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Barbie Cake
Posted by Kara at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Awesome cake! Happy Birthday Audrey.
Wow, what a cake! I hope it is just as fun to eat as it is to look at. Thanks for sharing the photos. Margaret
Impressive! Happy Birthday Audrey...I cant believe shes 4! I remember our first Sunday in the Cherry Hill ward going to Chris' lesson and him saying his wife had a baby the night before! Time flies!
Oh, I wanted to say that I am equally impressed with the slide show!
Awsome prinsses cake!!!happy birthday Audrey we love you!
Good Job Kare! It looks really great!
Kara! How did you make that cake! My gosh, you have learned some mad skills since we hung out last!
Post a Comment