Many of you know of Chris' hatred of painting. He completely despises it. So when we bought our home and I started to buy paint and make plans of which walls would be which color Chris just rolled his eyes. I told him he wasn't invited to join me, I would do all the painting. I figured it would be much less painful to do it myself than to listen to his complaining the whole time. As time went on it seemed I wasn't getting as much done as I would like. So I was hoping to have him watch the girls and I would paint all day today.
To my udder shock and amazement when I asked Chris what he was going to do today since I was painting, he replied, " I thought I would help you paint." I didn't even ask for help today, he volunteered. Not only that, but he did not complain the whole day!!! I am telling you either you know what froze or all the stars are in alignment, because this is not the usual response I get from him when we talk about paint. And to top it all off he says he did it because he loves me so much. What an amazing husband. He was always great but today he has scored some extra points!!
Here are some pictures of our work.
This is the front room.


Saturday, August 25, 2007
H*LL Freezes Over
Posted by Kara at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Its beautiful! Great choices of color!
You do know what you need to do tonight. So I will shut up and let you get to business. Good job Chris.
P.S. I really like the fireplace..looks great!!!
What a good husband! Chelse is right, get to business lady :) It looks great. Hard work pays off.
Post a Comment