Chris thinks he is so cool sometimes. He has taught them that when he asks," Who's your daddy?" they yell YOU!! He had been doing this for quite awhile now and then one day I had to run into a store real quick one day and they all stayed in the car. When I got back he said look what I taught them to say. This is each of them in his brainwashing techniques.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Brainwashing
Posted by Kara at 7:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thats funny. Dads need a place too since kids always come running to Mommy!
Thats funny Chris....Too bad you can't do that with Kara. Good luck with that. :)
They are sooooo cute!
That's pretty good! I can't believe how much your girls look alike. It's been a long time since I've seen them - Kate was just a baby. Thanks for letting me hold her by the way. I was really baby hungry. Luckily it didn't take long after that to have one of my own.
Chris, you crack me up! What beautiful (SMART) little girls! :)
Post a Comment