I am finally posting some pictures of our house. They are just some quick snap shots.
Isn't the sky beautiful?
We love having a backyard for the girls to play in .
We also love the the swing set and swimming pool!!!
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! You totally have a big girl house! I love it. I want to see more pics. Get us some of the inside:) A video would be nice too :) Am I getting too demanding? I am so proud of your beautiful blog. I miss you you.
Yes I would have to say that the grass looks greener over there, and the sky is bluer then my sky. You have such a beatuiful house.
Kara! Love it! Im glad to see that it worked out with babysitting too. Your girls are so cute. Happy Anniversary. Sounds like you guys had a good time. We sent the kids to Cali for a week for ours and have had a whole week off. Its been nice but not romantic as we just work on getting ready to build.
Your house looks great and I'm sure Chris "loves" to do the yardwork. Belen loves looking at this blog because she can see Audrey and Kate, every time she sees them she pretends that she is playing with them.
Post a Comment