I don't know why I am so hard on myself when I don't keep an immaculate house. Sometimes I really try, but it is amazing how quickly things get messy. It seems that as I am busy cleaning up one mess the girls are busy making another. Today Chris helped capture just a little bit of what I have to go through. As I was busy cleaning up after Kate throwing up in several places this morning she was busy pouring herself a bowl of Gold Fish.
Ahh, a mothers work is never done!!

Friday, August 24, 2007
Cleaning?!?!
Posted by Kara at 10:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Its because you a nice Mom. In our house all food cupboards are locked and childproofed...even from Caleb. My poor kids are going to go to school not knowing what art supplies are! Im trying to get better and bought a whole bunch at a Roberts moving sale. They are still hidden in the bag though. Sigh, one of the days I will get braver.
That is just what I was thinking about earlier today when I was cleaning up Hannah's toys. She was dumping out another box of leggo blocks. I know it gets worse as we have more kids too :) Can I send you my fish in the mail?
Post a Comment